Looking for someone who likes to write reports
Author Message
 Looking for someone who likes to write reports

        Ok I am not having much fun at writing reports.  I am now
looking for help.  I have purchased CPCS and am enjoying using it but
I still do not like writing reports.  I can make a pretty report that
list items in databases and even list items in Parent -> Child
databases but I do not like going deeper than that.  I guess it is
because I just do not grasp it.
        Because of this I am considering contracting someone to write
a few reports.  I have 3-4 reports that are quite detailed and
probably over my head.  It is these that I am looking at contracting
out.  They consist of Patient Statements and Medical Insurance Claims.
My hope is to find somebody that is within 2 1/2 hours of Augusta, GA
and does not mind me looking over their shoulders as a student.  That
is right I also want to use this as a learning experience.
        If you are interested in this work and are a true reporting
EXPERT please reply to this message, email me, call me, or fax me and
we will talk.
Thanks alot,
Lee Goolsby, CIO
Anesthesia Billing Assoc., Inc.

phone(706)650-1652
fax     (706)650-2672

Sun, 26 Nov 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Looking for someone who likes to write reports

Quote:
> EXPERT please reply to this message

I'am no expert but I do know one.  Bill Mell works for Information
Packaging Unlimited and has presented sessions at DevCon97 and
EuroDevCon 98 on CW and reports.  You can contact us/him at Information
Packaging Unlimited 610 617-8820.  We provide consulting and technical
suport to Clarion developers on Client/Server and Internet
technologies.  We are located in PA but have some developers in the
Atlanta, GA area most of the time.

Http://www.infopackaging.com

Later,

Troy
---------------------------------------
Counselor Troy [TTS net]
www.cwsuperpage.com
**Check out the CWSuperKB at http://www.cwsuperpage.com/kb **

To reply via email remove QWERTY from my email address

Sun, 26 Nov 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. looking for someone to write a custom driver for a TDC

2. someone using Prolog written in M2?

3. can someone please write this program for me

4. Will someone help me writing a TSR ?

5. Can someone show me how to write a...

6. Need Someone to do AS Reporting

7. did someone write openURL for tcl/Tk?

8. Looking for someone to do TS

9. Looking for someone!

10. Looking for someone to SHARE with

11. Looking for someone to writer hardware drivers

12. Looking for someone to compile a (trivial) DB3 application