PRICES FOR NEWER VERSIONS OF PERSONAL DEVELOPER
Author Message
 PRICES FOR NEWER VERSIONS OF PERSONAL DEVELOPER

CAN ANYONE DIRECT ME TO A PLACE THAT HAS PRICES FOR PERSONAL DEVELOPERS
NEWER VERSIONS. i AM PRESENTLY USING 2.0 DOS VERSION.

Fri, 11 Nov 2005 04:00:30 GMT
 PRICES FOR NEWER VERSIONS OF PERSONAL DEVELOPER
Rick;

Soft Velocity (www.softvelocity.com) now owns the product. But I imagine
you'll have to call them in order to find out current prices. They, for
whatever reason, don't post the prices on their website.

HTH

Greg

Quote:
> CAN ANYONE DIRECT ME TO A PLACE THAT HAS PRICES FOR PERSONAL DEVELOPERS
> NEWER VERSIONS. i AM PRESENTLY USING 2.0 DOS VERSION.

Fri, 11 Nov 2005 04:07:43 GMT

1. GReg-Plus new release and new competitive upgrade pricing

2. personal developer 2.0 dos, How do I print a report in triplicate

3. personal developer 2.0 / epsonprinter control code

4. CLARION PERSONAL DEVELOPER 2.0

5. Clarion Personal Developer

6. Putting Clarion Personal Developer into the Public Domain

7. NEW NEW NEW CA Visual Objects 2.5 Trial Version ist avaiable

8. New developer questions for TCL/TK developers.

9. Difference between Professional and Personal versions

10. WTB: Micro Focus Personal COBOL (Educational Version)

11. GUI with Micro Focus Personal Cobol (Animator Version 2)

12. FileRunner - my personal patched version