Gitano Software affiliate program - Product Scope 32 PRO bonus to first 25 signees*
Author Message
 Gitano Software affiliate program - Product Scope 32 PRO bonus to first 25 signees*

Gitano Software affiliate program - Product Scope 32 PRO bonus to first 25
signees*

David Troxell of Encourager Software thinks very highly of our new
innovative Gitano Software affiliate program - He would like to give a
Single User, Product Scope 32 PRO Spreadsheet User License to the first 25
who join our program AND * display at least one of our products on their web
site.

AND the Clarion Third Party Profile Exchange has been updated to include a
majority of Gitano Software product order links to make it even easier to
create the affiliate order links.

Product Scope 32 PRO, Version 4.5 (or 4.5a) - At the Browse Products -
Internet Order window, use the copy to clipboard Internet Order buttons to
copy Gitano Software product order links. Just substitute your own
&Affiliate= for the appropriate order link url.

Note: You can use ANY 4.5 (or 4.5a) version of Product Scope 32 PRO
(Spreadsheet, Unlimited Editing, or Viewer Version) and the Profile Exchange
data files to copy the product order link information.

So why not sign up today, start earning and enjoy a free bonus software
program as well.

Earn the income that keeps on earning.  You'll get a 15% commission (or
more)  if each and every purchase your visitor makes after clicking on the
banner or other custom affiliate link, and all you did was show them where
to get the product!

Don't forget, you must sign up AND display one or more of our products on
your web site (this must be verified to receive the bonus software).

Go to: http://www.*-*-*.com/
account.

http://www.*-*-*.com/
download information.

--
Regards,

Jesus F. Moreno
CEO, President
Gitano Software, Inc.
Certified Clarion Developer
ASP Developer Member
www.GitanoSoftware.com ----Software Consulting and Development
www.1stShareware.com ------Your first stop for cool shareware
www.g-reg.com ---------------Software Licensing and Registration
www.ClarionUtilities.com -----Add-ons for Clarion Developers
www.1stLogoDesign.com ----Custom Logos and more

Mon, 11 Apr 2005 00:29:25 GMT
[...]

Go to: http://1stlogodesign.com/affiliate.htm to join in and create your
account.

http://www.encouragersoftware.com/ for Product Scope 32 PRO description and
download information.

--
Regards,

Jesus F. Moreno
CEO, President
Gitano Software, Inc.
Certified Clarion Developer
ASP Developer Member
www.GitanoSoftware.com ----Software Consulting and Development
www.1stShareware.com ------Your first stop for cool shareware
www.g-reg.com ---------------Software Licensing and Registration
www.ClarionUtilities.com -----Add-ons for Clarion Developers
www.1stLogoDesign.com ----Custom Logos and more

Mon, 11 Apr 2005 00:27:53 GMT

1. Product Scope 32 PRO ordering available at Atlantic Coast SWREG

2. Product Scope 32 PRO, V5 preview - Imaging Enhancements

3. Thanks to Clarion programmers during recent Product Scope 32 PRO Promotion

4. Product Scope 32 PRO - Extended Sale!

5. Product Scope 32 PRO - Super Bowl Savings!

6. Product Scope 32 PRO - Limited Time 50 Percent Sale

7. Subject: Mirror site for Product Scope 32 PRO Version 4.5 Downloads

8. Product Scope 32 PRO Version 4.5 Released!

9. Subject: Product Scope 32 PRO, Version 4.5a Interim Release - DLL Missing

10. Product Scope 32 PRO V4 File Missing

11. Product Scope 32 PRO - Version 4 - Released December 01 2000

12. ANN: Gitano Software affiliate program.