Please send me a copy of CW2RUN16.DLL
Author Message
 Please send me a copy of CW2RUN16.DLL

I've been a Clarion programmer for about 5 years and was stuck in the DOS
dungeon for quite a while. Now, I've completely skipped Clarion for Windows
2.0 and lept into Clarion 4 ABC.
Today, I'm trying to get Capesofts'  SECWIN security system running, but
require the CW2RUN16.DLL to run the CRESEC.EXE
This may not be the best (or recommended) way to acquire a DLL, but it's
probably faster than contacting Capesoft.
Could someone please sent a copy of the DLL to Murray Livermore at:

Mon, 08 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Please send me a copy of CW2RUN16.DLL

Quote:
>I've been a Clarion programmer for about 5 years and was stuck in the DOS
>dungeon for quite a while. Now, I've completely skipped Clarion for Windows
>2.0 and lept into Clarion 4 ABC.
>Today, I'm trying to get Capesofts'  SECWIN security system running, but
>require the CW2RUN16.DLL to run the CRESEC.EXE
>This may not be the best (or recommended) way to acquire a DLL, but it's
>probably faster than contacting Capesoft.
>Could someone please sent a copy of the DLL to Murray Livermore at:

Thanks guys, the response was great. What a taxing day though.
I'm off to do the shopping before I starve!  Ah..... Supermarket-land, where
the women are beautiful (in Brisbane that is) and everything is within hands
reach.
                                    No problems!
                                                            Thanks,
Murray

Mon, 08 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Please send me a copy of CW2RUN16.DLL

as in the FROM: line of your message?  If so, it's on its way.

Katherine DuGarm

Quote:

> I've been a Clarion programmer for about 5 years and was stuck in the DOS
> dungeon for quite a while. Now, I've completely skipped Clarion for Windows
> 2.0 and lept into Clarion 4 ABC.
> Today, I'm trying to get Capesofts'  SECWIN security system running, but
> require the CW2RUN16.DLL to run the CRESEC.EXE
> This may not be the best (or recommended) way to acquire a DLL, but it's
> probably faster than contacting Capesoft.
> Could someone please sent a copy of the DLL to Murray Livermore at:

Mon, 08 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. X3D concern -- a copy of a letter I recently sent to some X3D members -- please comment

2. CW2RUN16.DLL ERROR

3. CW2RUN16.DLL & 2003 Beta

4. What Causes GPF in CW2RUN16.DLL?

5. Calling DLLs from TCL using ffidl or dll - please help

6. help please-----please help about array in DLL

7. Twelve Bugs of Xmas - someone was kibd enough to send a copy

8. Multiple copies being sent via UDP?

9. CW2RUN16 version 2.001/2 problem

10. DLLs copied into build dirs

11. Copy files with LSRXutil.dll