Memo field
Author Message
 Memo field

Hi All,

I am using Clarion5 Professional.  I am using the Topspeed file structure.
I need to use a Memo field in an existing App.  I added a Memo field to the
File I am using but it limits me to using the max length for a String...
255.  How do I get it to allow more characters.  I need to allow around
2,000.  I am use to using VB where Memo fields are, for practical purposes,
infinite in length.

Thanks,
Kelli

Mon, 07 Nov 2005 02:18:17 GMT
 Memo field
Oops..... disregard.  Dumb question.  I figured it out.  Sorry.

Quote:
> Hi All,

> I am using Clarion5 Professional.  I am using the Topspeed file structure.
> I need to use a Memo field in an existing App.  I added a Memo field to
the
> File I am using but it limits me to using the max length for a String...
> 255.  How do I get it to allow more characters.  I need to allow around
> 2,000.  I am use to using VB where Memo fields are, for practical
purposes,
> infinite in length.

> Thanks,
> Kelli

Mon, 07 Nov 2005 03:32:00 GMT

1. Problem with hot field display of a memo field

2. Paradox and APL*PLUS II (Or APL+WIN) and Memo Fields

3. Memo Fields in tables

4. Pasting to memo-field

5. Formatting a text in a memo field

6. Justifying memo fields?

7. Converting 2.1 memo fields to Access

8. Auto fill memo fields

9. Controlling Memo Field in a Report!

10. Help with Word Capitalizing a Memo Field

11. Pasting HTML into a memo field.

12. Help - Still Trying to Upper Case a Memo Field