Turning off pc speaker
Author Message
 Turning off pc speaker

Hi,
Is there a way to turn off the pc speaker from a clarion 5 application?
When i filter my browsebox i get a disturbing noise and i would like to
prevent this.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Franky

Mon, 12 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Turning off pc speaker
Sounds to me like you have a hardware problem to search out and fix.

Regards,
Earl

Quote:
> Hi,
> Is there a way to turn off the pc speaker from a clarion 5 application?
> When i filter my browsebox i get a disturbing noise and i would like to
> prevent this.

> Any ideas?

> Thanks

> Franky

Mon, 12 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Turning off pc speaker
Hi, Frank,
There is an easy way to fix this and that is
to use a pair of side cutters
John
Quote:

> Hi,
> Is there a way to turn off the pc speaker from a clarion 5 application?
> When i filter my browsebox i get a disturbing noise and i would like to
> prevent this.

> Any ideas?

> Thanks

> Franky

Tue, 13 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Turning off pc speaker

Quote:
>Is there a way to turn off the pc speaker from a clarion 5 application?
>When i filter my browsebox i get a disturbing noise and i would like to
>prevent this.

Something rings a bell about this.  Think I've seen similar posted before on
a newsgroup.  I don't archive the newsgroups so can't go back and see - but
if it was me I'd search back on dejanews or tsnews for this.  Couldn't hurt
to look.

Cheers,
Ron

Tue, 13 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Turning off pc speaker
:-)

Quote:
> Hi, Frank,
> There is an easy way to fix this and that is
> to use a pair of side cutters
> John

> > Hi,
> > Is there a way to turn off the pc speaker from a clarion 5 application?
> > When i filter my browsebox i get a disturbing noise and i would like to
> > prevent this.

> > Any ideas?

> > Thanks

> > Franky

Fri, 16 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. How to turn PC speaker off?

2. Switch PC-Speaker off

3. Switch PC-Speaker off

4. turning off backdrop ?

5. Turn Computer off with RB

6. RTF - Can't turn off ISDIRTY=TRUE

7. Turn off mask for browse...

8. Turn off right click popup

9. CW55 turn off list control marking

10. Turn off AutoInc outside a form???

11. Turning off flat button option - where is it??

12. XP turning off backing up files afer I/O