Clarion List & Label Templates/combit
Author Message
 Clarion List & Label Templates/combit

Has anyone released a product using the combit List and Label product to a
large number of users? (1000+) Care to share your experiences?

Fri, 04 Apr 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Clarion List & Label Templates/combit
Jared,

I have some 300 installs using L&L with one of my products.

I have had just a handfull of problems related to InkJet printers and
updated drivers needed.
But, let me qualify this.....

- I use Simon's templates.
- I haven't yet let end users actually design reports.  I develop the
reports......but...
- The reports are not simple.  They contain lots of conditionals and dynamic
aspects.

I couldn't imagine developing the product without it....

--
Paul MacFarlane
Catalyst Systems, Inc.

http://www.catalyst-systems.com

Quote:
> Has anyone released a product using the combit List and Label product to a
> large number of users? (1000+) Care to share your experiences?

Fri, 04 Apr 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Clarion List & Label Templates/combit
Thanks for the response. What version of combit did you ship? Was the
printer driver issue limited to one model or one manufacturer?

Sat, 05 Apr 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Clarion List & Label Templates/combit
Jared,

I was shipping v6.  I will be shipping v7 shortly and don't anticipate any
problems.

The drivers problems were HP.  Didn't track the models.  Always suggested
using a laser printer which all but one client thought was acceptable.

Paul

Quote:
> Thanks for the response. What version of combit did you ship? Was the
> printer driver issue limited to one model or one manufacturer?

Sat, 05 Apr 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. List & Label template bundle at lower price

2. List & Label 30 day evaluation templates released

3. List & Label problem from clarion

4. List and Label in Clarion/ASP using mySQL

5. Clarion Newsgroup (comp.lang.clarion) & mailing list

6. List & Label version 8 upgrade prices annouced

7. About List & Label paper size

8. List & Label

9. Process bar behaviour - List & Label

10. List & Label v9 demo now available