Evaluation Copy - Example Does Not Work!
Author Message
 Evaluation Copy - Example Does Not Work!

Check your path and reboot.

--
Russell B. Eggen
Topspeed Corporation

|I just loaded the evaluation copy and tried to do the QwkTutor sample
|application.  When I run the program it tells me that Qwktutor.exe does not
|exist.
|
|What is the problem???  I'm not very impressed.  Is this was the rest of my
|Clarion experience will be like?
|
|Brad

Sat, 14 Oct 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Evaluation Copy - Example Does Not Work!

I just loaded the evaluation copy and tried to do the QwkTutor sample
application.  When I run the program it tells me that Qwktutor.exe does not
exist.

What is the problem???  I'm not very impressed.  Is this was the rest of my
Clarion experience will be like?

Brad

Sun, 15 Oct 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Evaluation Copy - Example Does Not Work!

Hi Brad,

Quote:
>I just loaded the evaluation copy and tried to do the QwkTutor sample
>application.  When I run the program it tells me that Qwktutor.exe does not
>exist.

>What is the problem???  I'm not very impressed.  Is this was the rest of my
>Clarion experience will be like?

Check the path in autoexec.bat.  Apparently it's not updated correctly
in the eval install.

Best regards,

Arnor Baldvinsson
[Team Topspeed - Internet Connect]
Allerup Edb
Denmark

http://www.icetips.com
UIN nr.: 2428601

Sun, 15 Oct 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Tried to download evaluation software, not working

2. ActiveX not working with LabView 6.0i Evaluation Version

3. C4a : COPY not working

4. Copy file not working on NT/2000

5. Copy filename lpt1 not working under W2000

6. This example works in v6.1 but not 7.0

7. My Linked List Example (not working )

8. Straightforward JSAI example that DOES NOT WORK.

9. To copy or not to copy

10. Arpack example not clear, any simpler examples

11. Free evaluation copy HLASM analysis tool (Linux)

12. Free evaluation copy HLASM analysis tool (Linux)