Edit in Place embedded point
Author Message
 Edit in Place embedded point

Hi all,

I'm using the EIP and am trying to find the embed point where to enter
calculations. I could use the Formula-editor, but there are several
calcualtions to be performed.

It is a simple one-file application in C5B (ABC) with a number of
fields, where two fields are entered and result is shown in third
field, like:

Fil:Result = Fil:One * Fil:Two

All fields are in the same browse-list, but only Fil:One and Fil:Two is
allowed to be entered.

Any help is - as always - most appreciated,

Cheers,

Marius

Marius Jensen
Esperance
Western Australia

Sent via Deja.com http://www.*-*-*.com/
Before you buy.

Mon, 24 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Edit in Place embedded point
Marius,

Try putting the code in LocalObjects, BRW1::EIPManager (or whatever
yours is called), TakeAccepted.  If that doesn't work, there are a
couple other Take... embeds you could try.  You may have to dig through
the Application Handbook to get more information.

Jay Guengerich
Reliable Development Corp.

Mon, 24 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Edit in Place embedded point
Hi Jay,

Thanks for your reply - I'll have a look at it later,

Cheers,

Marius

Tue, 25 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. EDIT in place embed points

2. Embed point in edit-in-place for Clarion4a

3. embed point in edit-in-place

4. embe point in edit-in-place

5. Edit in Place embeds

6. C55: Edit in place, embeds?

7. C4 B2 : Problem : EMBED Point In Wrong Place.

8. place control in edit in place

9. Edit drop list Edit in place - problem

10. Lot of embed point: Where to embed?

11. Edit in Place- Combo Box

12. Edit in place