WinSock OCX / Icons in system tray - Example Application
Author Message
 WinSock OCX / Icons in system tray - Example Application

        Do you want to know about :
        1) Exchanging messages in a TCP/IP net.
        2) Puting icons in system tray.

        I made a example application. If you have interest, send me a
e-mail.

        Thanks to :
            - Jim Kane (Explanation about LoadIcon API call)
            - Alexey Timkov (Explanation about Get/SetWindowPlacement API
call)

        Bye,
        Fernando Lima
        Braslia-DF (Brazil)

Sat, 01 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 WinSock OCX / Icons in system tray - Example Application
Fernando,

Could you please upload the example app to icetips, so everybody can
enjoy? I think many of us are interested...

Kind regards,

Arno Rog
Amsterdam

Quote:

>         Do you want to know about :
>         1) Exchanging messages in a TCP/IP net.
>         2) Puting icons in system tray.

>         I made a example application. If you have interest, send me a
> e-mail.

>         Thanks to :
>             - Jim Kane (Explanation about LoadIcon API call)
>             - Alexey Timkov (Explanation about Get/SetWindowPlacement API
> call)

>         Bye,
>         Fernando Lima
>         Braslia-DF (Brazil)

Sun, 02 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. WinSock OCX / Icons in system tray - Example Code

2. Put icon in system tray

3. System Tray Icon ???

4. System tray Icon

5. System Tray Icon Dynamic Update