C4 Legacy Report templates - Forms Vanish
Author Message
 C4 Legacy Report templates - Forms Vanish

G'day All

I have a problem with a C4 Legacy Report where I am using a Page Form.
If I Edit the Form, the compile and run the Application from within the
IDE the Form is all black after I terminate the application and return
to edit the report in the report formatter.  I have to click on the OK
beside the App Tree to close the App Tree - then all is OK when I reopen
the App Tree.

Is this something I am doing wrong??

TIA

David

Sun, 04 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Report Pages (C4-CW2003 report template)

2. Unresolved External C4 Legacy Template

3. Report form Queue - Legacy

4. Clarion Report like CW4 for legacy template

5. Calling a form from the menu with C4 and ABC templates

6. report from a form c4

7. C4 Help w/pulling form letters into report

8. C4 B2 REPORT Template Bug

9. report from form (template available?)

10. REPORT TEMPLATE(DRAWING A FORM)

11. Forms that vanish in the night ...

12. Vanishing data in an update form