tab order inside tab
Author Message
 tab order inside tab

Hey All,

Wow, 2 posts in a couple of minutes, must be a record for me!

Anyway, onto the stuff...

How do you set the tab order within a tab? Whenever i select the tab itself,
the option to set the tab order is disabled in the menu.

Thanks,

stu

Mon, 15 Mar 2004 21:29:21 GMT
 tab order inside tab
Go to the Procedure Properties, click on the ... instead of the Window
button.  There, you'll see the source code and you can copy and paste your
tabs where ever you would like them.

--

- Andrew Guidroz II (GeeTroze)

Quote:
> Hey All,

> Wow, 2 posts in a couple of minutes, must be a record for me!

> Anyway, onto the stuff...

> How do you set the tab order within a tab? Whenever i select the tab
itself,
> the option to set the tab order is disabled in the menu.

> Thanks,

> stu

Mon, 15 Mar 2004 22:12:28 GMT
 tab order inside tab
Or use the F12 thingie.  Easier and faster than editing the window source.
C5.5 feature.

--
Russ
"Avoid clichs like the plague"

Go to the Procedure Properties, click on the ... instead of the Window
button.  There, you'll see the source code and you can copy and paste your
tabs where ever you would like them.

--

- Andrew Guidroz II (GeeTroze)

Quote:
> Hey All,

> Wow, 2 posts in a couple of minutes, must be a record for me!

> Anyway, onto the stuff...

> How do you set the tab order within a tab? Whenever i select the tab
itself,
> the option to set the tab order is disabled in the menu.

> Thanks,

> stu

Mon, 15 Mar 2004 22:16:08 GMT

1. "Tab" control and Tab order of controls inside the tab

2. Tabs, Tabs, Tabs!!

3. Detecting the current tab in a tab panel

4. Tabs within Tabs

5. Win95 Tab/TabStrip - Want to use keyboard navigation between tabs

6. Selecting TAB sheet by pressing TAB key

7. Tabbing through tabs

8. Button to goto next tab / previous tab

9. VI crashes on load because of hidden tab in tab control

10. Inkey() value of Shift-Tab in Windows 98 is the same as Tab

11. Enabling/Disabling Tabs on Tab Control in an *.EXE

12. Disabling Tabs on Tab Control