Validation of FORM fields
Author Message
 Validation of FORM fields

When I start a FORM procedure from an embedded point without calling the
Browse, I can not get the field validations to work. The validation
logic is bypassed for all fields on the form and the form updates
without stopping for the validations. Does anyone know how to make this
work???
Thanks
John Facey

Tue, 03 Oct 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Field Validation in a Form

2. Cyclic Form Question - checking form fields provided?

3. Start with a field on a form other than the first field

4. HTML Form data validation with Object REXX (Windows)

5. Date validation of input from HTML form

6. newbie with a php validation form mail script problem

7. clientside validation of checkboxes from PHP form

8. Form validation q

9. form validation

10. Form Validation

11. Form validation and page navigation