SQL-DMO: anybody has done this?
Author Message
 SQL-DMO: anybody has done this?

Using C55EE

Has anybody experience with calling SQL-DMO (sqldmo.dll) from within
Clarion?

Making a LIB from it, only reveals 4 functions: DllCanUnloadNow,
DllGetClassObject, DllRegisterServer and DllUnregisterServer?

Where are all the other functions like AttachDB, DetachDB, ConnectServer,
...?

Patrick De Laet

Tue, 08 Nov 2005 16:27:22 GMT
 SQL-DMO: anybody has done this?
Hi

what you are looking at seems to be an Active X DLL.

regards

Ben

Quote:
> Using C55EE

> Has anybody experience with calling SQL-DMO (sqldmo.dll) from within
> Clarion?

> Making a LIB from it, only reveals 4 functions: DllCanUnloadNow,
> DllGetClassObject, DllRegisterServer and DllUnregisterServer?

> Where are all the other functions like AttachDB, DetachDB, ConnectServer,
> ...?

> Patrick De Laet

Tue, 08 Nov 2005 17:54:18 GMT
 SQL-DMO: anybody has done this?
I am in the process of creating a Clarion Enterprise Manager for control of
MSSQL from within your app as well as a management tool for those utilizing
MSDE.  But, it's in the early stages but it is COM based.

--
Kindest Regards,

Shawn Mason,CCD,MCP
I.S. Software Design Associates

Quote:
> Using C55EE

> Has anybody experience with calling SQL-DMO (sqldmo.dll) from within
> Clarion?

> Making a LIB from it, only reveals 4 functions: DllCanUnloadNow,
> DllGetClassObject, DllRegisterServer and DllUnregisterServer?

> Where are all the other functions like AttachDB, DetachDB, ConnectServer,
> ...?

> Patrick De Laet

Tue, 08 Nov 2005 21:21:39 GMT
 SQL-DMO: anybody has done this?

Quote:

> I am in the process of creating a Clarion Enterprise Manager for control of
> MSSQL from within your app as well as a management tool for those utilizing
> MSDE.  But, it's in the early stages but it is COM based.

Still cooler than Russ (especially if it ships<g>)

Need beta testers? You have my email addr.

Mark

Tue, 08 Nov 2005 23:08:32 GMT
 SQL-DMO: anybody has done this?
Actually, you were one of the first I thought of.  So, yes I'll let you
know.

Shawn

Quote:

> > I am in the process of creating a Clarion Enterprise Manager for control
of
> > MSSQL from within your app as well as a management tool for those
utilizing
> > MSDE.  But, it's in the early stages but it is COM based.

> Still cooler than Russ (especially if it ships<g>)

> Need beta testers? You have my email addr.

> Mark

Wed, 09 Nov 2005 01:43:53 GMT
 SQL-DMO: anybody has done this?
I will the first to buy it!

Any idea when it will be available?

Patrick De Laet

Wed, 09 Nov 2005 03:06:43 GMT
 SQL-DMO: anybody has done this?

Quote:

> Actually, you were one of the first I thought of.  So, yes I'll let you
> know.

Cool.

Mark

Sat, 12 Nov 2005 01:53:35 GMT

1. problem with SQL-DMO and win32com (and a workaround)

2. Re Having trouble doing int 21/2521h

3. siod, anybody done a Sybase interface for it?

4. Anybody doing anything about serious physics in VRML?

5. Anybody doing CLOS with guile (or scheme)?

6. VHDL COURSE (ANYBODY DONE THIS COURSE?)

7. Anybody done overlapped serial IO in CVF?

8. Anybody doing irc-stuff with Python / status of irc-modules for Python

9. shar in TCL: TCLAR? Has anybody done it

10. Anybody done this before?

11. Problems having Python read from SQL server

12. Clarion Browse using SQL doing a SELECT ASC and then SELECT DESC