95, 98 & Win NT
Author Message
 95, 98 & Win NT

I created a 32-bit program with CW 2.003.

Can anyone tell me if it will work with Windows NT.

We do not have that system on our CPs and thus, I cannot
test to see if it will work.

Thanks for your assistance.

--
Cynthia J. Marr, CW 2.003

Wed, 24 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 95, 98 & Win NT

Quote:
>I created a 32-bit program with CW 2.003.

Cw2003 and 32 bit   No-go in my case

   Warm regards

     Elli

CW5peB,TPS,Legacy   , win98

Wed, 24 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 95, 98 & Win NT

Quote:
>I created a 32-bit program with CW 2.003.

Cw2003 and 32 bit   No-go in my case

Thanks for responding, Elli. I zipped up the program with
along with other needed files with Zip Magic and selected
the Windows 95, 98, NT platform. However, someone with NT
can't even unzip the zipped EXE that was created. He says the
EXE was looked upon as a virus.

--
Cynthia J. Marr, CW 2.003

Fri, 26 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. 95, 98 & Win NT

2. 95, 98 & Win NT & MacIntosh

3. Where can I get info on ASM programming for Win 16/95/98/NT

4. Win 95/98/NT API

5. Clipper development for Windows 95, 98 & NT

6. Filter performance Win 98 v Win 95

7. CgiHttpServer workalike for Win/NT and Win/98?

8. Clarion 2.1 and Printing on Win 95 / 98

9. WIN 95/98 C Func Prototype

10. SETCURSOR() function in Win 95/98

11. Win 95/98 illegal operation errors

12. COM problem under Win 95/98