Listbox data positioning.
Author Message
 Listbox data positioning.

I have a vertical scroll bar in a tree list.  When I drag the thumb to
the bottom the highlight bar goes off the screen without the data
scrolling up so you can see where it is. I think the problem is related
to the fact that the list box is on a toolbar window.

Is there a way to manually control which records in the queue are
visible?

Mon, 02 Jun 2003 22:01:54 GMT

1. listbox positions

2. Listbox position (TK)

3. Positioning of scrolling listboxes

4. Demo source for Sorting any data (ListBoxes, too) available now

5. listbox update (capture data rs232)

6. Display memo data in C4 listbox

7. How to use the Listbox to read in data values generated from a DLL

8. display selected item from listbox to amend data

9. Filling listbox with data from Text or Excel file

11. Listbox can handle data that tablelist cannot?

12. hidden data in listbox