Drop Down List Box - don't show an initial value
Author Message
 Drop Down List Box - don't show an initial value

C5EE - ABC

I have some ddlb's that are for codes which are not required fields.
They work fine, but I'd like the update form to display with these
ddlb's appearing to be 'blank' unless the user tabs to it and presses
the down arrow.  Otherwise, the user thinks they have chosen the value
that appears in the ddlb.  I've seen the suggestion to actually add a
<none> value to my database, but I'd like to avoid that if at all
possible.

Thanks,
Becky

Sat, 26 Jan 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Drop Down List boxes don't work-CW2.003

2. LIST BOX AND DROP DOWN LIST BOX

3. Displaying the value in a drop down list box

4. Inserting new value from file drop-down combo box

5. EIP drop down list box

6. Drop down list box refresh problem

7. Incremental search in drop down list box?

8. drop down list box bug?????????????????

9. Drop down list box on browse window -- to filter

10. Multi. select drop down list box

11. Creating DROP DOWN in LIST BOX.

12. App Wizard and drop down list boxes in C4b