HL-7
Author Message
 HL-7

Hi,

I am working on a project where i need to add the ability to commicate
in HL-7 to one of my programs. I have a very limited manual about the
HL-7 standard. What i need most now are ideas on how to parse the
messages to something that my application can understand.

The HL-7 messages by itself are not very hard to understand, but i do
have a problem with getting started on the parsing bit of my program.
All help welcome.

Thanks,

Adriaan van Ieperen

Remove geenSPAM from address to reply

Mon, 15 Nov 2004 17:21:53 GMT
 HL-7
http://www.clarionfoundry.com/Communications/Communications_Protocols...
toco.htm

Kind regards,
James Cooke
http://www.clarionfoundry.com - a free technical reference for the Clarion
community
http://63.99.156.24/

> Hi,

> I am working on a project where i need to add the ability to commicate
> in HL-7 to one of my programs. I have a very limited manual about the
> HL-7 standard. What i need most now are ideas on how to parse the
> messages to something that my application can understand.

> The HL-7 messages by itself are not very hard to understand, but i do
> have a problem with getting started on the parsing bit of my program.
> All help welcome.

> Thanks,

> Adriaan van Ieperen

> Remove geenSPAM from address to reply

Thu, 25 Nov 2004 13:24:28 GMT

1. HL Assembler Debugger and Datacom Databases

2. RB and HL

3. HL Laserjet 6P

4. HL Macros w/o flattening

5. Help on linking assembly files in HL languages.

6. Quantum extensions in HL-languages

7. help - tcl eggdrop script HL servers