cscn.exe and cvvt.exe
Author Message
 cscn.exe and cvvt.exe

Can someone email the Clarion 2.1 file cvvt.exe?

Also...anyone had any problems running the Clarion 2.1 Scanner under
Windows95/98?
It gives a memory error while trying to read the dat files.  I tried several
different memory configs and even booted clean to DOS.  No luck..
Seems to run fine on Windows NT though.

Mon, 24 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 cscn.exe and cvvt.exe
Hi Tim,

I've used cscn.exe from Win 95, running from the MS-DOS prompt with no
problems at all. My version of CFD is 2.108.

BTW, whats the size of your file?

Tue, 25 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 cscn.exe and cvvt.exe
CPD under 95 is cool. Under 98 I run out of memory.

Tue, 25 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 cscn.exe and cvvt.exe
Timothy:

Were the files created using CPD 2.x, , CDD 3.x or using CW?

CPD and CDD  had constraints on labels (file, field), that CW does not.  For
example: label lengths are limited to 12 characters in CPD.  If the file was
created with a Windows version, with longer field names, then you may have a
problem using CSCN.  Also, bear in mind that long file names (directory names in
the path) don't work right with the older DOS utilities.  Make sure the
directory names are limited to 8 characters (no spaces, etc., as supported under
older operating systems).

Jim C.

Quote:

> Can someone email the Clarion 2.1 file cvvt.exe?

> Also...anyone had any problems running the Clarion 2.1 Scanner under
> Windows95/98?
> It gives a memory error while trying to read the dat files.  I tried several
> different memory configs and even booted clean to DOS.  No luck..
> Seems to run fine on Windows NT though.

Sun, 07 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. 32-Bit NMAKE.EXE, LINK.EXE, LIB.EXE, & RC.EXE

2. c5print.exe and c5printx.exe cannot run in the root directory of a network drive

3. ABC Exe Called From Clarion Exe

4. Splitting a big .exe in a smale.exe and many ddl's in C4b

5. ntvdm.exe - Application Error when running C55EE.exe

6. close exe form another exe

7. need cw21lpex.exe or c4lpex.exe

8. Running one EXE from another EXE

9. making the exe readonly / exe in a network

10. GPF in EXE calling EXE

11. EXE + DLL ----> EXE

12. What are C5CPPX.EXE, C5NCP.EXE, etc ?