web extensions
Author Message
 web extensions

with the web extensions how do i set where i want the cursor to default to
when the screen opens?

Justin Rumpf

Sat, 21 May 2005 22:30:03 GMT
 web extensions
There's a skeleton at my site that (I think) does this.

--

Steve Parker

kb and download center at:
     www.par2.com

In Germany, they first came for the communists,
and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a
communist. Then they came for the Jews,
and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a
Jew.

Then they came for the trade unionists, and
I didn't speak up because I wasn't a trade
unionist.

Then they came for the Catholics and I
didn't speak up because I wasn't a Catholic.

Then they came for me -- and by that time there was nobody
left to speak up.
             ---- Rev. Martin Niemoller, 1945

Quote:
> with the web extensions how do i set where i want the cursor to default to
> when the screen opens?

> Justin Rumpf

Sun, 22 May 2005 00:55:45 GMT
 web extensions
Hi Justin, I haven't done this with the WebBuilder stuff, but it should be
easy enough... I used to add some onLoad code in my CWIC apps, in the <body>
tag, like:

<BODY onLoad="document.ClarionForm.X30002.focus()">

Basically all you have to do is put this code in your skelatons and replace
the ClarionForm with your form name, and X30002 with your field name, and
you've got it made. An example CWIC app that does this is at:
http://credify.com/cws/c5launch.dll/domain/domainsearch.exe.0 MikeG

Quote:
> with the web extensions how do i set where i want the cursor to default to
> when the screen opens?

> Justin Rumpf

Mon, 23 May 2005 10:18:29 GMT

1. web extensions

2. Delete a Web-extension and error in rtf

3. Web Guard extension

4. Tutorial for Web Application Extension

5. Fortran Web for OS/2, Pascal extensions ?

6. Tcl extensions web site (and CLIPS)?

7. WEB WEB WEB

8. C Extensions: calling across extensions

9. Extension Classes, Python Extension Types Become Classes

10. ODBC TCL Extension and LDAP Extension

11. AIDA/Web - Web Application Server released as Open Source

12. Trade Delphi 5 Enterprise Edition for Clarion Web Edition with Web Broker