TAG AND DELETE (SUPER TAGGING)
Author Message
 TAG AND DELETE (SUPER TAGGING)

I am using cw2003-1 and BoxSofts SuperTagging Template.
Can anyone tell me how to Setup and Tag records in a file called Video.dat
and a Child file called Actors.dat. I want to tag video records and delete
them along with all records in the child file Actors.
the 2 files have a 1-Many Relationship, with Cascade on Delete Selected.
Any help appreciated.

Thu, 28 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. The tag, the whole tag, nothing but the tag, s'help me

2. Super Tagging and Super Invoice

3. Mike Hanson - Super Tagging Query

4. Super Tagging 2.01 for CW 2.003

5. C4a ABC: Super Tagging and Query Wizard

6. SUPER TAGGING HELP HELP HELP

7. Super Tagging Check box

8. New Super Tagging Version 2.0

9. New Version of Super Tagging Released!

10. New Update of Super Tagging Available

11. Super tagging works too slow

12. Super Tagging 2.20