Clarion wep site
Author Message
 Clarion wep site

Hi all

For the last too weekends I have been playing around with a wep page for the
clarion community.

The site is dedicated the design of the user interface created in Clarion.
No matter how good our database functions the user gives us the thumps up or
down depending on the look and feel of our application. If we ask the user
what they want they either want a look and feel which they know e.g.
different MS products, or they don't know at all. But one thing is for sure,
they make up there mind when they can "look and feel":

I have been missing a source for expiration and with your help I hope this
will become a reality.

For the time being I have one MS Outlook example for clarion which I hope
someone else can use and come with improvements.

In the near future I will come with more examples of my own and hopefully
some of yours.

Take a look at http://www.*-*-*.com/

Steffen

P.s. I'm looking for a host any suggestions?

Thu, 31 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Clarion wep site
Thank you Steffen. I like your concept. This is what TS should have been
doing all along. Your form procedures are very interesting indeed. I've
printed them and will expirement.
Nick in Vancouver

Thu, 31 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Clarion wep site
Very nice Work Steffen, and thank you for this..

Philippe PIERRE,
http://www.scoqi.com

Fri, 01 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Clarion wep site
What happened to this site? I cannot access it!

Arno Rog
Amsterdam

Quote:

> Hi all

> For the last too weekends I have been playing around with a wep page for the
> clarion community.

> The site is dedicated the design of the user interface created in Clarion.
> No matter how good our database functions the user gives us the thumps up or
> down depending on the look and feel of our application. If we ask the user
> what they want they either want a look and feel which they know e.g.
> different MS products, or they don't know at all. But one thing is for sure,
> they make up there mind when they can "look and feel":

> I have been missing a source for expiration and with your help I hope this
> will become a reality.

> For the time being I have one MS Outlook example for clarion which I hope
> someone else can use and come with improvements.

> In the near future I will come with more examples of my own and hopefully
> some of yours.

> Take a look at http://radmila.homepage.dk/ and come with your comments.

> Steffen

> P.s. I'm looking for a host any suggestions?

Fri, 01 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Clarion wep site
Hi Steffen,
Very nice page - and very cool idea.
I played with the idea of building a "universal" one. And if Microsoft comes
out with a new idea, we can easily adapt it to use a new display method.

Something like
The Data used for display
[Head]
Menu1=File
Menu2=Maintenance

[File]
Exec1=Print Setup
Exec2=Exit

[Maintenance]
Exec1=AreaBrowse
Menu1=DownOne

[DownOne]
Exec1=StartMe
          ReadTop

          WaitForSelection (Accept)
            If Exec - start procedure
            If Menu - Display one down
            If Button - Display one up

readTop
-------
  Will read all entries in [Head]
  For first Menu entry we put button at top
  All other Menu entries go to bottom
  Any Exec's in Head will be flat buttons
  Look up First Menu entry [File] and display icons in workspace(middle)
  Finished!

If Exec - start procedure
-------------------------
  If a flat button that does not contain futher menus is pressed we start it

If Menu - Display one down
-------------------------
  If top button was pressed - we do nothing
  if one of bottom buttons - move to top, move top down, display flat ones.
  If flat button that contain futher entries - problem

> Hi all

> For the last too weekends I have been playing around with a wep page for
the
> clarion community.

> The site is dedicated the design of the user interface created in Clarion.
> No matter how good our database functions the user gives us the thumps up
or
> down depending on the look and feel of our application. If we ask the user
> what they want they either want a look and feel which they know e.g.
> different MS products, or they don't know at all. But one thing is for
sure,
> they make up there mind when they can "look and feel":

> I have been missing a source for expiration and with your help I hope this
> will become a reality.

> For the time being I have one MS Outlook example for clarion which I hope
> someone else can use and come with improvements.

> In the near future I will come with more examples of my own and hopefully
> some of yours.

> Take a look at http://radmila.homepage.dk/ and come with your comments.

> Steffen

> P.s. I'm looking for a host any suggestions?

Sun, 03 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Web site with Clarion security tips (Clarion Paranoid!)

2. duplicate WEP

3. WEP is duplicated, 32 bit compile

4. Duplicate symbol: WEP on C55h ABC Compile - Help

5. WEP is duplicated: DLL

6. launching internet site within clarion app

7. Italian Clarion UserGroup site.

8. Clarion freezes at NT site!

9. Clarion Third Party Profile Exchange Online available at alternative web site

10. Schofield Computer / Open Clarion web sites down for upgrade

11. Is Clarion Foundry Site Having Trouble?

12. Clarion Knowledge Bases and WEB site