Field Order in Form w/Tabs
Author Message
 Field Order in Form w/Tabs

Hi!

Working with WFW and CFW 2.0, I have a Form that includes 3 tabs where
input fields are located.

Trouble is that after moving fields around, even between tabs, the
order in which fields are selected (moving with the keyboard tab key)
is senseless.

Try to use the SET TAB ORDER option does not work, since it sets the
order of the tabs and the buttons outside the tabs.

I tried to move all the fields inside the tab to the form, then use
SET TAB ORDER, then move then back inside the tab. I works only for
the fields located in the first tab.

Any ideas?

TIA,

                                Osvaldo A. Estrago
                                Argentina

Mon, 03 May 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Field Order in Form w/Tabs

I found that you can change the order with SET CONTROL ORDER.  Painful,
but it works.

Steve Tepper

Quote:

> Try to use the SET TAB ORDER option does not work, since it sets the
> order of the tabs and the buttons outside the tabs.

Mon, 03 May 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Field Order in Form w/Tabs

A. Estrago) schreibt:

Quote:
>Try to use the SET TAB ORDER option does not work, since it sets the
>order of the tabs and the buttons outside the tabs.

Try to use Edit->Control Order

Tue, 04 May 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Field Order in Form w/Tabs

Quote:
>Trouble is that after moving fields around, even between tabs, the
>order in which fields are selected (moving with the keyboard tab key)
>is senseless.
>Try to use the SET TAB ORDER option does not work, since it sets the
>order of the tabs and the buttons outside the tabs.

You need to use Set Control Order from the Edit menu.

        -Tom.

----------------------
Thomas R. Hummel
Information Packaging Unlimited
(610)617-8814

Tue, 04 May 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Changing field order on form with multiple tabs

2. Dynamically re-order tab on a form

3. populating many fields in single tab form

4. Immediate - Auto tab to next field on form

5. Form Field Ordering Question

6. Field orders in Form CW4B

7. tab order inside tab

8. Cyclic Form Question - checking form fields provided?

9. Start with a field on a form other than the first field

10. setting tabbing order

11. tab order in View Hierarchy

12. How to change the tab order