Paste Image from clipboard to blob in ver 2.003
Author Message
 Paste Image from clipboard to blob in ver 2.003

                       - - - - - - - - - -
Thank you for the help!  My code seems to be lacking.  These are the =
steps I've taken:

-  copied an image to the clipboard using Print Screen (should be in a =
BMP format -- but for good measure I used the ?Image1{PROP:ClipBits}=3D1 =
for an image that was displayed)

-  viewed the clipboard using CLIPBRD.EXE which displays the image -- so =
I'm sure it's there (also pastes very nicely to LView)

- tried the following code, didn't paste the image, so I added the =
MESSAGE command to see the return from the LEN function -- showing a =
length of 0.  I also tried to insert a value of 2 (CF_bitmap) into the =
CLIPBOARD() function to specify that the type was bitmap, but that also =
failed to give me any sign of contents.

! Try a paste function
MESSAGE (len(clipboard()) )
IMA:Image[1 : len( clip( left( clipboard() ) ) )] =3D clipboard()
?Image1{PROP:ImageBlob} =3D IMA:Image{PROP:Handle}
DISPLAY

Thanks for your help, I'll continue banging my head against a wall and =
let you know if I come up with a solution! (one troubleshooting =
procedure I've become quite well acquainted with! <vbg>)

Ed

Centurion Data systems, Inc.

Sun, 21 Nov 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Paste From Clipboard To Image Control

2. Pasting images from clipboard to file

3. Copying bmp image from clipboard into blob

4. paste an image from the clipboard

5. Ver 2.003 year 2000 date problem

6. Images and Clarion 2.003

7. Clipboard Image To Clarion Image

8. Paste to clipboard with toolboxes, help!

9. Clipboard to blob / memo

10. Clipboard/blobs

11. Clipboard to blob

12. Pasting from clipboard