Error message during creation of record. Errorcode 22055
Author Message
 Error message during creation of record. Errorcode 22055

Hi all,

I am using SQL and clarion 5.5. When I insert customer record, the
following message prompt up:-

"An error was experienced during the creation of a record. Error:
Invlaid character value for cast specification. (22005)"

May I know the causes and solution. TQ.

Best Regards,
Nicholas

Wed, 06 Apr 2005 16:53:44 GMT
 Error message during creation of record. Errorcode 22055
Hi Nicholas,

I replied to your above question first! That will also help with this one,
but this is related to your dct structure, or the data contained in a
specific field. I think I have seen this error when using a REAL datatype,
but can't tell without knowing more about the structure of your files. The
trace I mentioned in the other email will help you with this error too.

HTH
--
-----------------------------
Lesley Dean

Quote:
> Hi all,

> I am using SQL and clarion 5.5. When I insert customer record, the
> following message prompt up:-

> "An error was experienced during the creation of a record. Error:
> Invlaid character value for cast specification. (22005)"

> May I know the causes and solution. TQ.

> Best Regards,
> Nicholas

Fri, 08 Apr 2005 15:31:15 GMT

1. Error message during creation of record. Errorcode 37000

2. Re; Error Message during app testing

3. Error message during Installation and deletion

4. Lack of error messages during Tk startup - why?

5. Lack of error messages during Tk startup - why?

6. Record Not Available Errorcode 33

7. error message when updating a record

8. 'Record Insert Error' message window

9. Btrieve Record Changed by another Station error message

10. Validation during object creation

11. Clearing Error()'s and Errorcode()'s return values

12. Evaluate() and Errorcode() errors?