Edit in place
Author Message
 Edit in place

I have a browse with a checkbox field for display.  This somehow calls the
Edit in place function, yet it is not EIP and causes problems with deleting
fields in the list.  How do I make the listbox know that it is NOT EIP?

--
Louis Andrews - C5ee ABC

Fri, 28 Nov 2003 23:58:42 GMT
 Edit in place
Go to the EIP button and overrides.  Add the checkbox column to the list and
clear the checkbox to allow EIP.

At runtime, during EIP, that column appears disabled.

--
Russ

I have a browse with a checkbox field for display.  This somehow calls the
Edit in place function, yet it is not EIP and causes problems with deleting
fields in the list.  How do I make the listbox know that it is NOT EIP?

--
Louis Andrews - C5ee ABC

Sat, 29 Nov 2003 00:19:39 GMT

1. place control in edit in place

2. Edit drop list Edit in place - problem

3. Edit in Place- Combo Box

4. EDIT-IN-PLACE

5. Updating Edit in Place

6. Edit in place and dict rules

7. Edit in place - legacy templates

8. Drop Boxes in Edit In Place

9. Edit in Place embedded point

10. Using Edit In Place on a browse for a child file

11. Edit in Place (again ! )

12. Edit in place problem