Summer Youth Program Software
Author Message
 Summer Youth Program Software

Does anyone know of or have any software to handle a summer youth program?

Need something to keep track of the kids, what program they are in, parents,
sponsors, ect.

Something close that I could modify would also work.

Obviously charity work. <g>

Thanks in advance for your help.

Bob Krause

(269) 471-9239

Sun, 15 May 2005 22:12:28 GMT
 Summer Youth Program Software
Hi Bob, Have you looked at the Events example program that comes with
Clarion? I would think it still comes with C55, but I know it's been in
previous versions. It is probably quite close to what you want, using 1:many
file structures. I think there is/was a school app in the examples as well,
and that might be close. If you don't have them in any of your Clarion
versions, let me know and I'll try to scare them up. MikeG

Quote:
> Does anyone know of or have any software to handle a summer youth program?

> Need something to keep track of the kids, what program they are in,
parents,
> sponsors, ect.

> Something close that I could modify would also work.

> Obviously charity work. <g>

> Thanks in advance for your help.

> Bob Krause

> (269) 471-9239

Sun, 15 May 2005 22:38:44 GMT
 Summer Youth Program Software
Or the example Club Manager could be adapted...

Rocky

Quote:
> Hi Bob, Have you looked at the Events example program that comes with
> Clarion? I would think it still comes with C55, but I know it's been in
> previous versions. It is probably quite close to what you want, using 1:many
> file structures. I think there is/was a school app in the examples as well,
> and that might be close. If you don't have them in any of your Clarion
> versions, let me know and I'll try to scare them up. MikeG

> > Does anyone know of or have any software to handle a summer youth program?

> > Need something to keep track of the kids, what program they are in,
> parents,
> > sponsors, ect.

> > Something close that I could modify would also work.

> > Obviously charity work. <g>

> > Thanks in advance for your help.

> > Bob Krause

> > (269) 471-9239

Mon, 16 May 2005 00:24:05 GMT
 Summer Youth Program Software
or take a look at http://tacotech.uhome.net

Regards
William

Quote:
> Or the example Club Manager could be adapted...

> Rocky

Quote:
> > Hi Bob, Have you looked at the Events example program that comes with
> > Clarion? I would think it still comes with C55, but I know it's been in
> > previous versions. It is probably quite close to what you want, using
1:many
> > file structures. I think there is/was a school app in the examples as
well,
> > and that might be close. If you don't have them in any of your Clarion
> > versions, let me know and I'll try to scare them up. MikeG

> > > Does anyone know of or have any software to handle a summer youth
program?

> > > Need something to keep track of the kids, what program they are in,
> > parents,
> > > sponsors, ect.

> > > Something close that I could modify would also work.

> > > Obviously charity work. <g>

> > > Thanks in advance for your help.

> > > Bob Krause

> > > (269) 471-9239

Sun, 15 May 2005 00:20:37 GMT

1. PROGRAMMING SOFTWARE (WRITING SOFTWARE PROGRAMS(FOR ANY TASTE))

2. PROGRAMMING SOFTWARE (WRITING SOFTWARE PROGRAMS(FOR ANY TASTE))

3. PROGRAMMING SOFTWARE (WRITING SOFTWARE PROGRAMS(FOR ANY TASTE))

4. New Software for TPF Productivity coming this summer

5. New Software for TPF Productivity coming this summer

6. Summer School on Hardware/Software Codesign

7. youth exchange, high school year

8. Corrupting the Youth

9. independent information source by and for socially conscious youth

10. Ah, youth!

11. symbols upon the shore of my youth

12. I have lost the sources of a Clipper Summer 87 program