Link Error: Unresolved External Wsl@LibInstance in BTRWON.OBJ
Author Message
 Link Error: Unresolved External Wsl@LibInstance in BTRWON.OBJ

When I make my project(DLL,32b,Standalone C5RUNx.DLL) I get an error:

project I get a lot of errors (Duplicate symbols).
What have I to do to solve the problem?

Thanks in advance.

Vadim.

Sun, 19 May 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Linking Error - Unresolved External DOS in Marke045.obj

2. Link Error - Unresolved external GETMODULEMESSAGE in XXX002.obj

3. Link Error: Unresolved External global.dll in module.obj

4. Unresolved External ds_FILEOPEN in abfile.obj, aberror.obj

5. Link Error: _IntelliDateValue is unresolved in file xxxxx.obj

6. Link Error: Unresolved External _CLAFindWindow@ in .....

7. C4c --- Link Error: Unresolved External

8. C4c --- Link Error: Unresolved External

9. Link Error - Unresolved External (C4bg ABC)

10. Link Error: Unresolved external file

11. Link Error: UNRESOLVED EXTERNAL Datafixes @F - in MAIN(FRAME)

12. Link Error: unresolved external CLARION