Why am I getting bind errors?
Author Message
 Why am I getting bind errors?

Is there a reason that I would get bind errors if I am not using any
filter expressions, just file relationship?
C5.5EEH ABC

Mon, 07 Feb 2005 03:16:36 GMT
 Why am I getting bind errors?
Hello Jim,
These can also occur if there are mis-spellings (or field name changes) in
other places such as your 'additional sort order' for a browse.
Best,
Dave Sperling

Quote:
> Is there a reason that I would get bind errors if I am not using any
> filter expressions, just file relationship?
> C5.5EEH ABC

Mon, 07 Feb 2005 03:38:09 GMT
 Why am I getting bind errors?
Dave, thanks for the reply.
I have removed ALL filter lines in all browse's in that form.  I have
checked each browse and only have the standard file relationship
connection in each one.   This thing has me frustrated.  It happened
after I changed some field names using data modeler.  The app compiles
and runs great everywhere except this form.
Jim

On Wed, 21 Aug 2002 15:36:47 -0400, "DH Sperling"

Quote:

>Hello Jim,
>These can also occur if there are mis-spellings (or field name changes) in
>other places such as your 'additional sort order' for a browse.
>Best,
>Dave Sperling

>> Is there a reason that I would get bind errors if I am not using any
>> filter expressions, just file relationship?
>> C5.5EEH ABC

C5.5EEH ABC

Mon, 07 Feb 2005 08:17:45 GMT
 Why am I getting bind errors?
Well, solved the riddle.  I removed all the Filter lines from all
browses, and all file relationship references from each browse.
Recompiled, then put them back one at a time, and it worked this time.
Same information again, but this time it works.   Go figure!

Jim

Quote:
>Dave, thanks for the reply.
>I have removed ALL filter lines in all browse's in that form.  I have
>checked each browse and only have the standard file relationship
>connection in each one.   This thing has me frustrated.  It happened
>after I changed some field names using data modeler.  The app compiles
>and runs great everywhere except this form.
>Jim

>On Wed, 21 Aug 2002 15:36:47 -0400, "DH Sperling"

>>Hello Jim,
>>These can also occur if there are mis-spellings (or field name changes) in
>>other places such as your 'additional sort order' for a browse.
>>Best,
>>Dave Sperling

>>> Is there a reason that I would get bind errors if I am not using any
>>> filter expressions, just file relationship?
>>> C5.5EEH ABC

>C5.5EEH ABC

C5.5EEH ABC

Mon, 07 Feb 2005 08:32:23 GMT

1. ERROR 48 - Why am I getting it?

2. why am i getting processor stack fault error?

3. Why am I getting a NaN?

4. Newbe help : Why am I getting this output ?!?

5. I am getting THISTHREADACTIVE error (lots of them)

6. A fatal error i am getting in CosmoWorlds.

7. Why am I getting Run-time menu error (Error 88 occurred at...

8. The Smalltalk Store: Why we've been slow, and why we're getting better

9. can someone tell me why I am getting this error?

10. BLT treeview question: Why am i getting a Runtime Error when...

11. why why why oh why why baby

12. Into what am I getting?