45day limitation
Author Message
 45day limitation

I have the demo cd with a 45 day limitation.  I installed it and then
was unable to fully evaluate the product.  Does anyone know an easy
way to get around this.  I am am trying to decide what product to buy
as an active clipper programmer i am having trouble making a decision
on which visual product to latch on to.  Anythoughts on this would be
apprecitated.
Check out http://www.*-*-*.com/
Interesting information on Caribbean Hotels and Guest Houses.
Also some unique Caribbean Products including Banana Ketchup and Hot Sauces

Stephen Reed
Tropical Software
St.Lucia

Thu, 23 Dec 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 45day limitation

Hello!

Quote:

> Date: Sun, 06 Jul 1997 18:37:22 GMT
>I have the demo cd with a 45 day limitation.  I installed it and then
>was unable to fully evaluate the product.  Does anyone know an easy
>way to get around this.

If you will not receive acceptable solution, ask me by e-mail.

Alexey Solovjev

Fri, 24 Dec 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Serial Number Limitations

2. Get paid for what your good at - no limitations qxgb

3. Limitations in J / Please help

4. Field limitation 0 -199

5. Input File Size Limitations - Newbie question

6. Get around str() limitation of 7 significant digits?

7. Maximum record size limitation?

8. awk limitation or just external influence ?

9. awk limitations

10. awk limitations ?

11. What's the limitation of a listbox?

12. Is there a limitation of the number of lines in an awk-skript