Help Help Help
Author Message
 Help Help Help

Can't seem to figure this out...if I change the resolution of my
monitor,the browse screen which has some hot fields and labels on it in
addition to the browse are not in the correct places....Can someone
help. This is my second request.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.*-*-*.com/

Sun, 02 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Help Help Help

Quote:

> Can't seem to figure this out...if I change the resolution of my
> monitor,the browse screen which has some hot fields and labels on it in
> addition to the browse are not in the correct places....Can someone
> help. This is my second request.

I have had this problem also with various versions of Clarion for
Windows.  It has been discussed before on this newsgroup but the only
solution that I have seen is to adjust the resolution when you compile
your program.  Adjusting the resolution later does not work properly.

Ralph Bishop

Sun, 02 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Help Help Help
Hi,

Try adding a default font to your window.

Quote:

>Can't seem to figure this out...if I change the resolution of my
>monitor,the browse screen which has some hot fields and labels on it in
>addition to the browse are not in the correct places....Can someone
>help. This is my second request.

>Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/

Sun, 02 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. help! f90.help help help help

2. HELP HELP HELP HELP

3. HELP HELP HELP HELP

4. help help help help!!!!!!!!!!!

5. (HELP (HELP (HELP (HELP))))

6. HELP: HELP: HELP: HELP: Online-manual on Expect

8. TopSpeed - ODBC 3.1???? HELP HELP HELP

9. HELP - HELP - HELP

10. HELP HELP HELP - round function error

11. SUPER TAGGING HELP HELP HELP

12. cw1.5 help help help