XML Parsers for Clarion??
Author Message
 XML Parsers for Clarion??

All,
        Doing some XML work, and wondering if there are any XML toolkits
available for Clarion 5 or 5.5??

JB

Sat, 21 May 2005 03:49:44 GMT
 XML Parsers for Clarion??
There's an article with source using the MS SAX XML parser on clarionmag

Ronald
Compad

Quote:
> All,
> Doing some XML work, and wondering if there are any XML toolkits
> available for Clarion 5 or 5.5??

> JB

Sat, 21 May 2005 04:45:55 GMT
 XML Parsers for Clarion??

Quote:
> All,
> Doing some XML work, and wondering if there are any XML toolkits
> available for Clarion 5 or 5.5??

Hi JB,

Jim Kane has written some excellent articles with example code.
It's easy-peasy :-)

http://www.clarionmag.com/cmag/v4/v4n04xml.html

Regards,
Ville

Sat, 21 May 2005 04:52:02 GMT
 XML Parsers for Clarion??
Okay, just a follow up on my original question and the posts that
followed.  We used to have a ClarionMag Subscription, but do not any
more.  Is the article on XML worth it or is it, going to tell me to get
some 3rdParty Template and BS?

JB

Quote:

> All,
>     Doing some XML work, and wondering if there are any XML toolkits
> available for Clarion 5 or 5.5??

> JB

Sun, 22 May 2005 23:25:25 GMT
 XML Parsers for Clarion??
MSXML is free to download.

Didier G.Le Duc

SHOP: http://www.francened.com

On Mon, 02 Dec 2002 19:49:44 GMT, JB

Quote:

>All,
>    Doing some XML work, and wondering if there are any XML toolkits
>available for Clarion 5 or 5.5??

>JB

Sat, 21 May 2005 21:32:26 GMT
 XML Parsers for Clarion??

Quote:
> Okay, just a follow up on my original question and the posts that
> followed.  We used to have a ClarionMag Subscription, but do not any
> more.  Is the article on XML worth it or is it, going to tell me to get
> some 3rdParty Template and BS?

JB, have you ever heard Jim Kane using a 3rd-part stuff? <g>

Regards,
Ville

Tue, 24 May 2005 18:15:18 GMT
 XML Parsers for Clarion??
Jb,

Quote:
> Is the article on XML worth it or is it, going to tell me to get
> some 3rdParty Template

Jim's articles on COM provide a wealth of information, as I'm sure
anyone here who's read them can verify. And no, his code doesn't
require you to get any third party products. All you need is his code
and the SAX or DOM parser (depending on which article you're talking
about).

Dave

Dave Harms

In-depth Clarion articles, news, tips & tricks
Plus the Clarion Online Archives!
Clarion Magazine: http://www.clarionmag.com

Tue, 24 May 2005 14:31:31 GMT

1. Validation with XML Schemas with Clarion 5.5 and Microsoft XML Parser 4.0

2. Validating XML-parser using XML Schema?

3. Anyone using CL-XML(a xml parser)?

4. Look for XML Parsers for VA/Smalltalk V4.5 and VisualWorks V3.0

5. need an XML parser

6. XML Parser available?

7. Smalltalk XML parser

8. XML parser for Smalltalk

9. XML-Parser for VW252

10. XML.Parser: Unhandled exception: Unrecognized transfer protocol

11. Problem running samples of Indelv's XML Parser

12. XML Parsers