Error 513 - internal error 13
Author Message
 Error 513 - internal error 13

Quote:
> I get Error 513 - internal error 13 whenever I try and browse my files
> from the dictionary. I am running CW 5 b on an NT WS 4 sp 4

look inside C5EE.ini in /bin. In the paths section the brwcfg line is
wrong.
-----
Jim Kane  - TeamTopSpeed
Productive Software Solutions
Can't Find that Message?
Get Organized, Get ForKeeps!
www.fkeeps.com

Sun, 24 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Error 513 - internal error 13
I get Error 513 - internal error 13 whenever I try and browse my files
from the dictionary. I am running CW 5 b on an NT WS 4 sp 4

Any ideas?

Mon, 25 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Error 513 - internal error 13
You were absolutly right. Thank you so very much!

Tell me, how did you know that?

Quote:

>> I get Error 513 - internal error 13 whenever I try and browse my files
>> from the dictionary. I am running CW 5 b on an NT WS 4 sp 4

>look inside C5EE.ini in /bin. In the paths section the brwcfg line is
>wrong.
>-----
>Jim Kane  - TeamTopSpeed
>Productive Software Solutions
>Can't Find that Message?
>Get Organized, Get ForKeeps!
>www.fkeeps.com

Wed, 27 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Error 513 - internal error 13

Quote:
> Tell me, how did you know that?

Surf from the development center posted it once. I save all messages in
ForKeeps which is fully searchable making it easy to find stuff you
sort of remember. After a number of lookups I had it memorized.
----
Jim Kane  - TeamTopSpeed
Productive Software Solutions
Can't Find that Message?
Get Organized, Get ForKeeps!
www.fkeeps.com

Wed, 27 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Database Manager: Error 513 - Internal error 13 ???

2. Help Plse on Error (513): Internal Error 13

3. ERROR 513:(Internal error 13)

4. ERROR(513) Internal Error 13

5. Error(513) Internal Error 13

6. Error [513] Internal Error 13