CW4.0 browse/update problems
Author Message
 CW4.0 browse/update problems

I have a File browse box together with the update form on one screen. As
the data to be entered is fairly large I use TABS to categorise and
simplify entry.

I select a record on the browse box and make required change on the form
below then select insert/change/delete as required.

The problem is that if I make a change(s) to info on the primary sheet/tab
and subsequently change to the 2nd TAB then return to the first tab the
presented info is reset to its original state.

I don't know how to stop this happening any help would be appreciated

Mike Pace

Sun, 23 Jul 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Problem with CW4 browse

2. CW4.0 Beta 5 Browse Problem

3. CW4 B2 Browse Problem

4. Problems updating images with list box (CW4)

5. browse update problem

6. C5EE: Browse - update problem

7. Wierd Update-Power Browse Problem

8. Browse/Update Problem

9. Please Help. Browse Update Problem

10. Still having problems with updating record from browse

11. Same problem 100 solutions? - Positioning browse after update

12. Browse Update Problem CW2.003