Converting hh:mm:ss (time) in secunds
Author Message
 Converting hh:mm:ss (time) in secunds

How can I convert in example 1 hour, 1 minutes and 1 seconds (01:01:01) to
be 3661 second?

Thank You
Adnan.

Tue, 16 Dec 2003 15:48:46 GMT
 Converting hh:mm:ss (time) in secunds

Type in the time.
To convert the time to your required format, use this code:

--
         ________
___/\/                \/\___

Quote:
> How can I convert in example 1 hour, 1 minutes and 1 seconds (01:01:01) to
> be 3661 second?

> Thank You
> Adnan.

Tue, 16 Dec 2003 17:35:00 GMT
 Converting hh:mm:ss (time) in secunds
The CLOCK() function returns hundredths of a second that have elapsed since
midnight

TimeStart    LONG
TimeEnd     LONG

TimeStart = Clock()

2 minut's later

TimeEnd = Clock()

MESSAGE('Difference : ' & (TimeEnd - TimeStart) / 100)

That should give you the amount of second's betwene Time Start and TimeEnd
in seconds with two digit's, if you dont want the digits, just use
INT((TimeEnd - TimeStart) / 100).

Quote:
> How can I convert in example 1 hour, 1 minutes and 1 seconds (01:01:01) to
> be 3661 second?

> Thank You
> Adnan.

Tue, 16 Dec 2003 18:20:46 GMT
 Converting hh:mm:ss (time) in secunds
Hi Adnan!

Quote:
> How can I convert in example 1 hour, 1 minutes and 1 seconds (01:01:01) to
> be 3661 second?

the result to an integer (SHORT or LONG).

-- Craig (The Data Ferret)
http://www.pcferret.com/ for RARS, NetClip
http://www.pcferret.com/teletools.html for Telephony
http://www.pcferret.com/gps.html for GPS!
Virtual Access 5.51 build 315 Win98
http://counter.li.org ID #184149
"Do not meddle in the affairs of FERRETS..."

Tue, 16 Dec 2003 15:26:17 GMT
 Converting hh:mm:ss (time) in secunds
Hi Craig ,

No, it is in TIME format. I will try Oddmar suggestion.

Quote:
> Hi Adnan!

> > How can I convert in example 1 hour, 1 minutes and 1 seconds (01:01:01)
> > be 3661 second?

> the result to an integer (SHORT or LONG).

> -- Craig (The Data Ferret)
> http://www.pcferret.com/ for RARS, NetClip
> http://www.pcferret.com/teletools.html for Telephony
> http://www.pcferret.com/gps.html for GPS!
> Virtual Access 5.51 build 315 Win98
> http://counter.li.org ID #184149
> "Do not meddle in the affairs of FERRETS..."

Wed, 17 Dec 2003 14:13:34 GMT

1. Newbie question: Convert a Long value to HH:MM:SS

2. Show current time - hh.mm.ss

3. Help for Seconds to Duration (hh:mm:ss) conversion

4. Seconds -> hh:mm:ss >24h

5. Formatting for hh:mm:ss

6. adding HH:MM:SS from a list

7. Time Picture (mm:ss)

8. quick way of converting seconds to HH:MM:SS ?

9. Q: getting date & time with g77 : (eg yyyy-mmm-dd, hh:mm:ss )

10. routine to convert date format 0CYYDDDF to format DD/MM/YY or DDMMYY

11. from MM/DD/YYYY to YYYY-MM-DD

12. Win32 Nimda.A@mm (dr) and Win32 Nimda.E@mm (dr)