[Ini Settings]
Author Message
 [Ini Settings]

What really gives me the Shites (Hello Irish friends)
Is that in the {*filter*}y window editor, if you move a control
out of the window you loose it.
Can someone  PLEASE give me the Co-Ordinates in the C5ee ini
file to make the Command bar Dockable.
Thanks
Guys, this is really Cheesy.
Veritas

Sun, 15 May 2005 19:27:43 GMT
 [Ini Settings]
Yeah Fixed it myself
Solution is
commandbox_app_docked=2
commandbox_app_xpos=0
commandbox_app_ypos=0
commandbox_app_width=177
commandbox_app_height=18
And this is going to be a BIG TIME DEVELOPMENT RAD ?
Veritas

Quote:
> What really gives me the Shites (Hello Irish friends)
> Is that in the {*filter*}y window editor, if you move a control
> out of the window you loose it.
> Can someone  PLEASE give me the Co-Ordinates in the C5ee ini
> file to make the Command bar Dockable.
> Thanks
> Guys, this is really Cheesy.
> Veritas

Sun, 15 May 2005 19:55:04 GMT

1. INI setting files pertaining to C5.5EE

2. INI Setting - tips

3. Use INI file to save and restore program settings

4. cw20.ini user settings

5. where are setting stored when there is no php.ini file

6. To ini or not to ini

7. Getting/setting OS/2 settings in REXX

8. Setting VDM settings with REXX

9. goodies parsing .ini file?

10. Read INI-File with VA

11. VW: ini files

12. Smalltalk Report and parsing windows ini file article ?