ODBC and CW 1.5
Author Message
 ODBC and CW 1.5

I tried to Import a MS Access table into my CW Dict and
was prompted that my ODBC dirver is for MS OFfice using
only. Where can I get proper driver to access MDB files
in CW applications.
Another quiestion: Is there Topspeed ODBC driver somewhere on Internet?

Fri, 15 Oct 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 ODBC and CW 1.5

<< I tried to Import a MS Access table into my CW Dict and
was prompted that my ODBC dirver is for MS OFfice using
only. Where can I get proper driver to access MDB files
in CW applications. >>

Microsoft sell the ODBC Database Drivers V2.  This contains an Access
driver that is designed to work.

<< Is there Topspeed ODBC driver somewhere on Internet? >>

The TopSpeed ODBC driver has not been released yet.  When it is released
you can purchase it from your local distributor.

SuRF Down Under (TopSpeed R&D)

Sat, 16 Oct 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. BIG problems with ODBC and CW 1.5 (again)

2. CW 1.5 with MS SQL Server (ODBC)

3. CW 1.5, ODBC Driver error

4. CW 1.5/2.0 and ODBC to MS/Access 2.0

5. CW 1.5 (eval copy) / ODBC Driver for MS-OFFICE

6. If you have problems installing CW 2.0 with a CW 1.5 diskette

7. CW 1.5 to CW 2.0 Conversion?

8. CW 2.0 vs. CW 1.5

9. CW 1.5 and Y2K

10. CW 1.5 disappearing columns in browse.

11. Moved CW 1.5 and now it doesn't work

12. CW 1.5 dynamic pool limit