Updated function declarations for SocketTools
Author Message
 Updated function declarations for SocketTools

For those of you using the SocketTools 3.x Library Edition, we have
updated function declarations and constants for Clarion 4/5. You can
download them from our FTP server at:

ftp://216.167.24.180/pub/cstools/hotfix/310/library/clarion.zip

There's also been a number of updates to the Library Edition, which
you can review and download from our website:

http://www.*-*-*.com/

This is part of the process of getting ready to release version 3.2
and a new set of Clarion samples for SocketTools. If you have any
problems, please let us know.

Regards,
Mike

----

Catalyst Development Corporation          Web:   http://www.*-*-*.com/

Sun, 26 May 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. SocketTools Library Edition SMTP Example for C5a (ABC) Updated

2. Free SocketTools Library Edition CW Prototypes Updated

3. Trouble using variables for function names in function declarations

4. Trouble using variables for function names in function declarations

5. declaration-assignment-dynamic binding update

6. Function Declaration and what to send

7. Function declaration and use

8. ASCIIZ limmits in Function declaration

9. Function Declaration by Template generation...

10. Clean function declaration

11. function declarations

12. question on function procedure declaration