Need urgent help!!!
Author Message
 Need urgent help!!!

Why do I get Error(3) Path not found when I have added a new field to a
datafile and then clicks browse in the datadictionary? Normaly the file is
converted to the new format, that is all the records is converted but at
the end I get Error(3)?!? All I have done is to add a field.

--

Henrik Ott Kartin
Kartin Data

Mon, 23 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Need urgent help!!!
Are you sure you did not put a variable in the filename in file
properties ?

i have also been getting messageg like invalid data file without doig
anything but adding a field ????

                Elli

Quote:
> Why do I get Error(3) Path not found when I have added a new field to a
> datafile and then clicks browse in the datadictionary? Normaly the file is
> converted to the new format, that is all the records is converted but at
> the end I get Error(3)?!? All I have done is to add a field.

Tue, 24 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Need urgent help!!!
Hi Elli, Henrik,

Quote:

>Are you sure you did not put a variable in the filename in file
>properties ?

>i have also been getting messageg like invalid data file without doig
>anything but adding a field ????

You guys are up awfully late;)  The invalid path _can_ also come up if
the current path in the IDE has changed.  This was a problem in older
versions if you opened source or databases in different directories.
In C5 you also have the option to change the current directory
directly from the IDE (it's in the files menu)

Best regards,

Arnor Baldvinsson
[Team Topspeed - Internet Connect]
Allerup Edb
Denmark

Check out Icetips and Icetips Knowledgebase
http://www.icetips.com
UIN nr.: 2428601

Tue, 24 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Weird error... Need urgent help

2. Need urgent help with optional fields

3. Need Urgent Help- Y2K issue

4. NEED URGENT HELP, Pleeeaassee...

5. Need urgent help with index/hang problem

6. Need urgent help!

7. Need urgent help

8. Need Urgent help for CICS.

9. Need urgent help....How to prototype a function

10. Need URGENT help on Microfocus Netexpress Screen

11. Life game in prolog - need urgent help!!!!

12. Need urgent help in Prolog !!