Blank lines in Report (Detail Band)
Author Message
 Blank lines in Report (Detail Band)

Hi,

Using CW2002.

I am not able to remove the blanks line (line spacing)
in the detail band of my report. Can anyone show me
the way?

Thanks in advance.
--
B Chen

Mon, 01 Nov 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Blank lines in Report (Detail Band)

Quote:
> I am not able to remove the blanks line (line spacing)
> in the detail band of my report. Can anyone show me
> the way?

Hi

I am not sure what you mean by "blank lines".

Malcolm

Mon, 01 Nov 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Blank lines in Report (Detail Band)

Subject: Re: Blank lines in Report (Detail Band)

Quote:
> I am not able to remove the blanks line (line spacing)
> in the detail band of my report. Can anyone show me
> the way?

Hi

I am not sure what you mean by "blank lines".

Malcolm

Mon, 01 Nov 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Report with 2 Detail bands

2. Report-Detail Band

3. Report - Detail Band

4. Report Writer and Multiple Detail Bands

5. Detail band vs Form band

6. multiple detail band in report writer

7. Reporting - Lost Headers and Detail bands

8. Enabling detail band of report

9. Multiple detail bands in report question

10. Report Writer 2: Problem with Multiple Detail Bands

11. resize detail band in report

12. Multi-detail band reports