FTP'ing and FAX'ing from within C4b
Author Message
 FTP'ing and FAX'ing from within C4b

Hi,

Does anyone have any suggestions on FAXing or FTPing from within
Clarion? Are there any free templates anywhere? What are the best
programs to use?

Thanks for any suggestions,

Tom

Sun, 11 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 FTP'ing and FAX'ing from within C4b
We use Stealth Software Mapi templates for Email and Fax.  However you
need a Mapi compliant mail server to use them.

As for FTP look at http://www.mittensoftware.com  or
Socket Tools (which I can't remember the vendor name or web site) or
Internet Commerce Kit http://www.dev-soft.com  (not a template but a
OCX or dll)

Quote:
> Does anyone have any suggestions on FAXing or FTPing from within
> Clarion? Are there any free templates anywhere? What are the best
> programs to use?

Later,

Troy
---------------------------------------
Counselor Troy [TTS net]
"I favor quality over quantity"
http::/www.cwsuperpage.com
**Check out the CWSuperKB at http://www.cwsuperpage.com/kb **

To reply via email remove QWERTY from my email address

Sun, 11 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 FTP'ing and FAX'ing from within C4b

Quote:

>> Does anyone have any suggestions on FAXing or FTPing from within
>> Clarion? Are there any free templates anywhere? What are the best
>> programs to use?

>As for FTP look at http://www.mittensoftware.com  or
>Socket Tools (which I can't remember the vendor name or web site) or
>Internet Commerce Kit http://www.dev-soft.com  (not a template but a
>OCX or dll)

SocketTools is our commercial package, and an evaluation copy is
available for download from our website at http://www.catalyst.com.
The Visual Edition consists of ActiveX controls, while the Library
Edition consists of DLLs. If you have any questions about the package,

Mon, 12 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 FTP'ing and FAX'ing from within C4b
Both  Catalyst Development (www.catalyst.com) and Mabry Software Inc.
(www.mabry.com) have Ftp ocx controls and dll's that have been
implemented into Clarion apps.  Mitten Software is also developing an

www.mittensoftware.com.

Tom Burns

Quote:

> Hi,

> Does anyone have any suggestions on FAXing or FTPing from within
> Clarion? Are there any free templates anywhere? What are the best
> programs to use?

> Thanks for any suggestions,

> Tom

Sun, 25 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 FTP'ing and FAX'ing from within C4b
Huh, why "Free" templates. The templates have to be free, but the "programs"
can be paid....?

Just wondering ......

Team Topspeed

Quote:

>Hi,

>Does anyone have any suggestions on FAXing or FTPing from within
>Clarion? Are there any free templates anywhere? What are the best
>programs to use?

>Thanks for any suggestions,

>Tom

Sun, 25 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. 'with'ing and 'use'ing

2. un-'upvar'ing/un-'global'ing variables

3. ftp'ing without internet toolking

4. Need Advice on FTP'ing from Clipper

5. IP address for ftp'ing VHDL Cookbook

6. My Fortran FTP'ing is unreliable

7. Followup on ftp'ing KCL

8. 'make'ing ghc on darwin

9. 'call'ing a variable

10. Expect: Trouble 'expect'ing linefeeds

11. Ping'ing w/o plugins

12. C5EE GOLD - GPF'ing should read C55EE Gold