Drop down list box refresh problem
Author Message
 Drop down list box refresh problem

I have a Clarion 4b (ABC template) application which has a form which
contains a standard file-loaded Drop down List box.  My problem is that I
need to be able to refresh the contents of the list box when the entries in
the file that it is based on change - but I just cannot find the code to do
it!

Can anyone help and put me out of my misery!

Thanks

Ian Burgess

Fri, 14 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Drop down list box refresh problem
Hi all,

Use the method ResetQueue(true).

    Dennis

Fri, 14 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Drop down list box refresh problem
Dennis

Thanks for the advice - it works !!!

Can you tell me where this and other such information is documented?

Ian

Quote:
> Hi all,

> Use the method ResetQueue(true).

>     Dennis

Fri, 14 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Drop down list box refresh problem
Page 440 for File Drop and 452 for the File Drop Combo of the Application
Handbook.  (CW4)

    Dennis

Fri, 14 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Drop down list box refresh problem
Dennis

Many thanks

Ian

Mon, 17 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. LIST BOX AND DROP DOWN LIST BOX

2. Problem refreshing drop down lists

3. Beginner w/ Problem in Drop Down List Box Filter/Range Limit

4. problem with drop-down list boxes

5. How to refresh filter in drop down combo box

6. Drop-down box refresh in php?

7. EIP drop down list box

8. Drop Down List Box - don't show an initial value

9. Incremental search in drop down list box?

10. Drop down list boxes

11. Update form with a drop down list box choice, Need help *Newbie*

12. Drop down list box