Oracle DLLs required by Oracle Connect
Author Message
 Oracle DLLs required by Oracle Connect

I've been trying to find the three DLLs required for Oracle Connect
(2.003) on the Oracle Support web site with no luck. They are
USDMEM.DLL, COREWIN.DLL and ORA7WIN.DLL.

Has anyone got a lead on an easy way of retrieving these files?

 I've got Oracle Client Software not Personal Oracle.

Sun, 18 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Oracle DLLs required by Oracle Connect
   Same here Russ.

Sun, 18 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Oracle DLLs required by Oracle Connect

Quote:

>I've been trying to find the three DLLs required for Oracle Connect
>(2.003) on the Oracle Support web site with no luck. They are
>USDMEM.DLL, COREWIN.DLL and ORA7WIN.DLL.

Install the Oracle client software for your target application. If you're
running 16-bit, install the 16-bit Oracle client. If you're running 32-bit,
install the 32-bit Oracle client. Works here.

Steve

Steven C. Gallafent - The Computer Guy

Sun, 18 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Oracle DLLs required by Oracle Connect
It may be you have a copy of personal oracle which includes the DLLs.
However the required DLLs are not included with Oracle Client Software
for Windows NT and Windows 95 Version 7.3.4.0.0

Bur, thanks for the thought.

Quote:

>I've been trying to find the three DLLs required for Oracle Connect
>(2.003) on the Oracle Support web site with no luck. They are
>USDMEM.DLL, COREWIN.DLL and ORA7WIN.DLL.

>Has anyone got a lead on an easy way of retrieving these files?

> I've got Oracle Client Software not Personal Oracle.

Mon, 19 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Oracle DLLs required by Oracle Connect
Go to www.cwsuperpage.com and read the Oracle Connect notes that you will
find there.

Regards, Jim

>I've been trying to find the three DLLs required for Oracle Connect
>(2.003) on the Oracle Support web site with no luck. They are
>USDMEM.DLL, COREWIN.DLL and ORA7WIN.DLL.

>Has anyone got a lead on an easy way of retrieving these files?

> I've got Oracle Client Software not Personal Oracle.

Mon, 19 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Oracle DLLs required by Oracle Connect
You don't need personal Oracle, but you need to install SQL*net on the
client machine. And, if this computer is the devlopment computer, you'll
need the 16 bits version for the dictionary.

On deployment, you need only the 32 bits ( That I strongly recommend, unless
it's a Win 3.x OS)

Team Topspeed.

Quote:

>It may be you have a copy of personal oracle which includes the DLLs.
>However the required DLLs are not included with Oracle Client Software
>for Windows NT and Windows 95 Version 7.3.4.0.0

>Bur, thanks for the thought.

>>I've been trying to find the three DLLs required for Oracle Connect
>>(2.003) on the Oracle Support web site with no luck. They are
>>USDMEM.DLL, COREWIN.DLL and ORA7WIN.DLL.

>>Has anyone got a lead on an easy way of retrieving these files?

>> I've got Oracle Client Software not Personal Oracle.

Mon, 19 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. CW2003 Oracle Connect and Oracle 8 DLL's

2. Oracle / Oracle Connect Info

3. Problem connecting with Oracle Connect

4. Oracle Connect - No connect

5. Upgrade from Oracle-7 to Oracle-8

6. USING ORACLE ACCELERATOR WITH ORACLE 8

7. Oracle Accelerator vs Oracle Sequences

8. Python Oracle module for Oracle 8 -- NEED HELP!!!!

9. Connecting to ORACLE 9

10. VW5i.4 NC: Connecting to Oracle 8i

11. Oracle Connect goes sloooooooooow

12. Help with Oracle DB Connect on PowerMac