File Manager 2 - Ver 2.8
Author Message
 File Manager 2 - Ver 2.8

Hi,

I hope anyone can help me.

I have a TPS file that I wish to convert to a CPD 2.1 dat file.

I have added FM2 to the app and if I change any field in the file while
still a TPS driver it converts 100%.

If I change the file driver ro Clarion 2.1, increment the version to
version(1) and start the app it gives me a "INVALID DATA FILE (36)" error.

Can FM2 convert from TPS to DAT?

--
Regards

Johan de Klerk

Fri, 25 Jan 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 File Manager 2 - Ver 2.8
Why not send a message to Bruce at CapeSoft and ask?

Mick

Quote:

>Hi,

>I hope anyone can help me.

>I have a TPS file that I wish to convert to a CPD 2.1 dat
file.

>I have added FM2 to the app and if I change any field in the
file while
>still a TPS driver it converts 100%.

>If I change the file driver ro Clarion 2.1, increment the
version to
>version(1) and start the app it gives me a "INVALID DATA FILE
(36)" error.

>Can FM2 convert from TPS to DAT?

>--
>Regards

>Johan de Klerk
***

***

Fri, 25 Jan 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. File Manager 2 Ver 2.1 for C4 released !

2. BottomFeeder 2.8 Released

3. The Steve Winter FAQ, version 2.8

4. New SUnit 2.8 [1] available for download

5. Announcement - Bistro 2.8 Available

6. Flaw in SecWin 2.8

7. IBM PC Fifth 2.8?

8. Berkeley Logo 2.8

9. Pyro 2.8 available

10. SIOD version 2.8 available for anonymous ftp

11. ANN: LispMe 2.8 released

12. binutils 2.8 now available