Printing Odd or Even page only
Author Message
 Printing Odd or Even page only

Two choices come to mind.

1. Send the report to a printer that supports duplex printing.

2. Purchase and use the Report Presentation Manager (RPM) by Lee White.  It will
allow you to do duplex printing on printers that do not support it.  Plus, it
has many more very useful functions.  I can't begin to mention them all.

You can probably code a work-around over the next two or three weeks.  I think
my time is worth more than what this tool costs.  I'm just a happy user of this
product.  It is well worth the cost.

Fri, 08 Dec 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Printing Odd or Even page only

Hi.

How can I print odd or even pages only? I am suppose to print a 253 page
report. The user wants it to be printed double sided. Can I dynamically
change the top and bottom margin to compensation for the binder area ?

Regards.

Sat, 09 Dec 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Printing Odd or Even page only

Eldred,
Get Clickbook by Blue Squirrel Software.  You can also get it from
Forefront Direct.  It allows you do a lot of tricks with the printer,
Duplex printing, duplex printing of many files, booklet printing and
many more. Cost $60.
HTH
best regards,
Gerald

On Tue, 23 Jun 1998 08:08:06 +0800, "Eldred C. Rivera"

Quote:

>Hi.

>How can I print odd or even pages only? I am suppose to print a 253 page
>report. The user wants it to be printed double sided. Can I dynamically
>change the top and bottom margin to compensation for the binder area ?

>Regards.

Sat, 09 Dec 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. J: Even and Odd

2. Odd and Even conjunctions

3. Odd and Even functions missing in RB

4. Even/odd week number

5. Odd or Even

6. determine whether a number is odd or even

7. Even/Odd rounding

8. Even/Odd rounding

9. odd /even addressing?

10. even vs. odd numbers

11. number representations (was: even vs. odd numbers)

12. odd or even function?