Locus Template - RTF control
Author Message
 Locus Template - RTF control

What is Peck Han's website address?

Quote:
> On Tue, 21 May 2002 12:44:46 +0100, "Ian Burgess"

> >I am using Windows 2000 professional.

> >The program crashes immediately it is run - no screens open or anything -
> >just the error message.

> Ok.  I haven't heard of this one.  AFAIK, Locus RTF works with W2K.

> >If the Locus RTF template is a problem, can anyone suggest an alternative
> >(it does not have to be free!)?

> There are other solutions.  One is a wrapper for TX Control sold by
> Leonid Chudakov.  I think Peck Han is working on some new templates
> that will support the Rich Text 4.0 standard.

> --
> Rick Smith

> Learn How to Create a Great New Life For Yourself
> in Just 10 Days With NO New Year's Resolutions!

> To find out how, visit
> www.netguerrilla.org/10days/10daystoagreatnewlife.htm

Wed, 10 Nov 2004 03:08:54 GMT
 Locus Template - RTF control
On Fri, 24 May 2002 15:08:32 -0400, "Ben Kim \(Vertical Dimensions,

Quote:

>What is Peck Han's website address?

I *think* one of them is clarionsearch.com.  But I don't know if that
will lead you to the RTF stuff or not.

--
Rick Smith

Learn How to Create a Great New Life For Yourself
in Just 10 Days With NO New Year's Resolutions!

To find out how, visit
www.netguerrilla.org/10days/10daystoagreatnewlife.htm

Sat, 13 Nov 2004 23:40:42 GMT

1. Problem with Locus ABC template+RTF Edit control

2. Locus ( 5.1) rtf control is not full compatipele

3. LOCUS TEMPLATES - About Locus Security

4. RTF Control Template

5. RTF control template

6. Template or control for converting HTML to RTF?

7. Locus RTF - Use Tabs

8. Please help. GPFs with Locus RTF Editor

9. locus rtf and ?next record?

10. Locus RTF black Background on NT

11. LOCUS template(s)?

12. Needed Help on Locus Template