Scroll Bars on Memory Que List
Author Message
 Scroll Bars on Memory Que List

Hi,

I populate a list box control with a memory queue by hand.  I can't remember
how to get the scroll bar arrow keys, and page up/down to work.  In other
words when the list is full of records I can't use any of those key strokes.

Thanks,
Bill

Sun, 29 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Scroll Bars on Memory Que List
Quote:

> I populate a list box control with a memory queue by hand.  I can't remember
> how to get the scroll bar arrow keys, and page up/down to work.  In other
> words when the list is full of records I can't use any of those key strokes.

The immediate attribute controls that. If you have immediate then you have to
write code to handle keystrokes and scrollbars.
-----
Jim Kane  - TeamTopSpeed
Productive Software Solutions
Can't Find that Message?
Get Organized, Get ForKeeps!
www.fkeeps.com

Sun, 29 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. only add a scroll bar when the window is minimized and scroll bar is needed

2. Scroll Bars on List Box

3. c4b Clarion: Vertical scroll bar on partially filled list

4. CW2001.01 Scroll bars don't work on lists

5. C5 and List Scroll Bars

6. set scroll bar position list box

7. List Views and Horizontal Scroll Bars

8. VWIN32: Smaller title bar and scroll bars? (fwd)

9. VWIN32: Smaller title bar and scroll bars?

10. Mouse wheel doesn't scroll text scroll bar

11. text widget / scroll bar / automatic scrolling

12. Browse of a Memory Que