CFW 2.0 and Microsoft Internet Control Pack Beta 2 ActiveX Controls
Author Message
 CFW 2.0 and Microsoft Internet Control Pack Beta 2 ActiveX Controls

I have finally been able to spend several hours this weekend diving into CFW 2.0.  TopSpeed has definately made many improvements in the OCX support since Beta 3 and though I was afraid they were in too much of a hurry to ship the product, I am very impressed at this point.

One of the areas I am very interested in (as a huge number of us are) is Internet connectivity.  Prior to the shipping release, I could not get any Internet OCX to work completely.  The shipping version seems to have cured those problems (at least initial investigations indicate so).  However, the best controls I have come across are from NetManage which is making the ICP for Microsoft.  The controls generally have more features than the others I have looked at.  But...

When a control receives most types of data, the data is placed in an object of type DocOutput and I cannot for the life of me figure out how to address the data members of that object.  Has anyone figured out how to do this?  I would really appreciate any tips to get me pointed in the right direction as I have spent hours trying everything I can think off with no success.

Thanks in advance,

Robert Burger, President
Metroplex Clarion Users Group, Dallas / Fort Worth, Texas, U.S.A.

Wed, 30 Dec 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Microsoft Internet Control Pack OCX

2. Microsoft Internet Control Pack and CW2.0

3. ActiveX for Microsoft MAPI Control

4. Microsoft Internet Transfer Control & FTP

5. vrml 2.0 activeX control that allows java methods to access container's methods

6. Controlling Light (live3d 2.0 beta)

7. SoftMasters Controls Pack v1.0 released!!!

8. pass array to ActiveX Control

9. APL and Excel ActiveX control

10. Checking focus of an ActiveX control's view

11. HRESULT error when generating ActiveX control interface classes

12. Floating point exception in ActiveX control