CW Browse Template Date Range & ODBC
Author Message
 CW Browse Template Date Range & ODBC

Hi All,

I use a table with the primary key on a date field and a time field.  I
use the standard CW Browse template to create a standard browse.  I use
a range limit on the date field and a record filter on the time field.
I use a global date and time variables to assign the the values of the
range limit field and the record filter. It worked fine.  When I change
the driver to ODBC, I created a datetime string(8) and a group of date
and time over the datetime string.  I enabled bind for the global date
adn time.  The browse diplayed nothing. The range limit and the filter
are not working.

Any ideas ?

Thank you.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.*-*-*.com/
Before you buy.

Mon, 01 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. HELP: SQL ODBC date range, 2nd post

2. CW 4 Problem -Range limit variables wiped out by browse

3. INFORMIX ODBC CW. (FIELD DATE)

4. ODBC API FOR CW and Templates

5. Change Clarion Icon on browse and form template in CW 2.003

6. CW 2 - Browse control on an Update Template

7. Browse On Form Reads Entire Range Instead of a Single Browse Page

8. CW & MS ODBC

9. Templates & cw 5.5

10. CW 4.0 DATE & TIME STAMP FOR MEMOS

11. Browse & record selection (CW 1.5)