MySQL x Clarion Trouble....
Author Message
 MySQL x Clarion Trouble....

Anyone have some idea about this Error...

Wiew Open Error (37)
Recorver Retrieval Error

how can I resolve this... Clarion xMySQL..

Regards

Mon, 22 Mar 2004 06:11:50 GMT
 MySQL x Clarion Trouble....
Hi

MySQL errors start at 1000. Is this maybe an ODBC or Clarion Error ?

Make sure that the file you are trying to access is open.

Precisely WHEN do you get this error?

Regards

Ben

--
Benjamin Dell (CCD)
Riebens Systems

Quote:
> Anyone have some idea about this Error...

> Wiew Open Error (37)
> Recorver Retrieval Error

> how can I resolve this... Clarion xMySQL..

> Regards

Mon, 22 Mar 2004 07:49:48 GMT
 MySQL x Clarion Trouble....
This is solved if you make sure the files that the entering procedure will
use, are closed...

To achieve this, put RELATE:file.close() for each and every file the
procudure uses, at the Entering Procedure Scope embed point.

Falow animal! uhuuu animal! NIS NA FITA MANO!

Tue, 23 Mar 2004 00:45:28 GMT
 MySQL x Clarion Trouble....
Thanks Mr Riebens

Thats all ok...

Regards..

Quote:
> Hi

> MySQL errors start at 1000. Is this maybe an ODBC or Clarion Error ?

> Make sure that the file you are trying to access is open.

> Precisely WHEN do you get this error?

> Regards

> Ben

> --
> Benjamin Dell (CCD)
> Riebens Systems
> www.riebens.co.za
> +27827743256

> > Anyone have some idea about this Error...

> > Wiew Open Error (37)
> > Recorver Retrieval Error

> > how can I resolve this... Clarion xMySQL..

> > Regards

Tue, 23 Mar 2004 04:34:36 GMT

1. trouble in converting .app from clarion 4 to clarion 5.5

2. Troubles with DECIMAL fields with MySQL

3. Trouble installing the mysql module

4. Troubles installing mysql module

5. Troubles with mysql-ruby

6. mysql troubles

7. mysql, myODBC and clarion

8. mysql and clarion

9. connecting Clarion-apps to MySQL Database

10. Header files of MySQL-Library: C++ --> Clarion

11. Clarion and MySQL

12. Clarion ASP w/ MySQL